is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
A medium-to-firm holding crème-based gel that is never too stiff, and always light enough to design and maintain an endless array of styles. Esculpt is a protein-rich crème gel that produces longlasting, truly gorgeous, natural-feeling results. This pliable formula allows for extraordinary creativity and design. Ideal for clients who want easy styling. Protects hair from harsh environmental UVA & UVB light.
- Polyamide 2 – Protects hair from both UVA & UVB rays responsible for color fading. Repairs and maintains follicle tensile strength.
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – A quaternized protein to enhance volume, providing conditioning without build-up.
- Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed (Human) Hair Keratin – A naturally derived protein from the keratin of hair.
- Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride – A high activity UV absorber that protects hair as it absorbs light. Also significantly improves combing properties, hair strength, and reduces mechanical friction.
- Benzophenone-4 – Absorbs UV light to add protection to hair.
Schedule your Beauty Call local delivery!
Same-day local delivery available in the San Francisco Bay area ONLY. Free door-to-door service on all orders over $50. Beauty Call delivery service hours are: Monday - Friday 1PM to 4PM PST excluding holidays. Select "Deliver This Item" option from the dropdown menu above and give our dispatch your details in the "notes" section at checkout. Please state your delivery address and daytime phone; someone with Beauty Call will contact you to confirm your order.